Tube Pendant Light- B22 Lamp Holder
The Tube Pendant Light will give a modern style update to your home or business. This steel tube accessory has been given an industrial matt black finish or gold brass finish. It features an extra long cord for different ceiling heights. Use a shade of choice to create a custom look or pair on its own with a vintage style bulb to enhance your home or business. Place individually above a bedside table, in multiples in a stairwell. Commercial uses may include an urban café, rustic brewery or modern retail space.
- Minimalism pendant fixture
- 3.2 metre adjustable cord
- Ideal for traditional and contemporary settings
- Takes a standard B22 light bulbs
About the Tube Pendant Light:
- The pendant cord tube comes in either a matt black or gold brass finish. Measures 140mm high and the gallery measuring 30mm high.
- The cord has a total drop of 3.2 metres from the ceiling rose to the lampholder. This cord and be adjusted to suit ceiling heights or particular drop.
- The ceiling rose measures 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60w.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.