Track Lighting Track - 1 Metre or 2 Metre Track
This track is an optional extra to lengthen track lighting. These fittings are used to join tracks together and are supplied with end cap and power feed. These one or two metre tracks are available in black or white finishes.
- Lengthen track lighting in one or two metre sections
- Supplied with end cap and power feed
- Available in two finishes
- Ideal for shop interiors, café lighting, apartments or home interiors
About the One or Two Metre Track:
- One or two metre tracks available in black or white finish.
- Measures 34mm wide and 18mm deep.
- Tracks supplied with an end cap on one end and a power feed end on the other.
- Track capacity 7amps.
- When fitting the lamp heads, the maximum capacity of track is 7 AMPS in one run of connected track. These lamp heads are double insulated.
- For number of heads per run see chart.
- 240 volt power supply suitable for Australia.
- See all of our Track Lights for use with this track here.
- Our track lights are only designed to work on the track system we supply. That track system is 2 wire.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the 2M length, the postage cost will need to be confirmed.
- Please Note: this listing is for one length of Track only.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.