Como Swing Arm Glass Wall Lamp
The Como Swing Arm Glass Wall Lamp has a classic look that will bring vintage industrial charm to even the most modern setting. The vintage style Holophane glass shade brings timeless style while its metal swing arm adds to its character and functionality. The swing arm can be moved up or down along the main pole, and once in place, the arm can swing up or down, making it an ideal task light for activities such as working or reading. Its glass shade also comes in a frill edge option in two sizes that accentuates its vintage flair. Complete with a cord and plug for easy installation, it makes an ideal update for your shop, restaurant, café interior or home. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Vintage industrial charm
- Holophane glass shade in three styles
- Matt Black or Gold Brass swing arm with wall plug
- Takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Como Swing Arm Glass Wall Lamp:
- This wall lamp features a clear Holophane glass shade that comes in small plain, small frill or large frill styles
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The swing arm is mounted to a vertical main pole that can be shortened to any length. See photo with pole cut to a shorter length.
- It secures to the wall via 40mm diameter mount plates at each end of the pole.
- The swing arm is comprised of two short arms, each 150m in length and can extend from the main stem using the swivel elbow joint.
- The metal pole and swing arm comes in a matt black or gold brass finish.
- The black cloth light cord has a push bar switch and a wall plug.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.