Swale 10W Low Profile LED Dimmable Downlight IP44
The Swale Low Profile 10W LED Dimmable Downlight complements the seamless profile of your contemporary spaces with an understated accent. Designed for easy installation it has the added advantage of a broad multi dimmable range. This versatile light comes in three select finishes along with a weather resistance rating to suit a range of indoor and outdoor uses.
- Low profile suited for clean and contemporary spaces
- Weather resistant fixture in a choice of three finishes
- Broad dimmable range
- Fitted with LED chip as light source
About the Swale Low Profile 10W LED Dimmable Downlight:
- This LED downlight adds a subtle accent with minimal visual disruption to clean and contemporary profiles.
- The downlight comes in gold, black, white finishes.
- It has a metal body and trim.
- The driver is fitted with a Sole Plate for heat reduction. The driver may be covered by building insulation.
- It has a large looping terminal block on the driver for easy installation.
- The downlight is 113mm in diameter.
- It is 30mm in height for a minimal profile.
- The downlight requires a 90mm cut out, 75mm cavity depth and 20mm side clearance.
- It is multi dimmable with range of 100% down to 5%.
- The fixture is fitted with a Samsung LED chip light source. 10W max.
- The LED light has a 3000K colour temperature and 830 lumens.
- It has a beam angle of 60 degrees for half beam and 120 degrees for full beam.
- It has a CRI of 83.
- This LED downlight has an IP44 rating suited for indoor and outdoor use.
This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.