Speakeasy Glass Ball Pendant
The Speakeasy Glass Ball Pendant light is a refined combination of a classic style that has been given an industrial modern update. It features a timeless glass ball shade in a opal or clear finish. The merging of these styles means you can add both warmth and a raw style to any room. Hang in multiples across a bar counter in a dimly lit speakeasy bar or restaurant or use as hallway lighting in a hotel or residence.
- Timeless pendant with modern update
- Industrial style pendant fixture
- 3 or 4 shade size options
- Classic glass ball light shade in closed or open styles
- Closed shade in clear or opal finishes
About the Speakeasy Glass Ball Pendant:
- This pendant features a sphere glass shade in closed or open end styles.
- The closed glass shades are available in an opal or clear finish and are available in small, medium, large and x-large sizes. The small opal closed shade also includes two stripe, three stripe and four stripe styles.
- The closed shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The open glass shades are available in opal finish only and come in small, medium and large sizes.
- The small closed shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm, the medium closed shade and large closed shades take a max bulb diameter of 83mm and the extra large shade is takes a max bulb diameter of 110mm.
- The bolt head fixture is made from a mixture of steel and aluminium. The bolt head top measures 130mm high (including the eyelet) and is 50mm in diameter.
- The pendant cord is made from black cloth and steel chain.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- KCKylie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGood quality and full of character
The Speakeasy is fantastic, adding more character to our home instead of downlights. We have used them in our entry hall, with LED filament vintage style 3000k warm white 4w globes to create a welcoming space. The opal glass does have darker striations from it's manufacture when the light is turned on which was surprising at first but we have come to like it. We purchased 2 medium open opal glass lights - one shade was pristine, the other had some scuff marks and a scratch that our electrician found. We have kept the shades as the scuffs and scratch do add to the older look and feel, otherwise we would have returned the affected shade. Otherwise quality is great, chain and cord very easy to adjust. We have 2.6m ceilings so we could not use the full chain length.