Seabrook Brass Up Down Exterior LED Spotlight
The Seabrook Brass Up Down Exterior LED Spotlight is a wall mountable exterior double spotlight. The solid brass construction will endure the test of time with its superior quality. The shade cylinders are joined end-to-end to shine beams in opposite directions, and it is designed for casting light up and down a wall, beam or pillar. With its high IP65 rating, it offers the versatility of being both an indoor or outdoor light. Use on either side of a front door, an outdoor walkway, deck or in commercial spaces like beer gardens or alfresco dining areas.
- Weather resistant with an IP65 rating
- Made from solid brass and finished in antique effect
- Two beams of up and down light
- Anti-glare honeycomb louvres
About the Seabrook Up Down Exterior LED Spotlight:
- Two spotlights that are non-adjustable.
- Made of solid brass which adds to the lights appeal, it will develop a natural patina over time. They are not to be considered defects.
- The solid brass in this light’s design is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for exterior coastal homes or seaside living. Please note however, that it is not completely protected from corrosion in these environments and continued oxidisation should be expected as part of the nature of this light.
- Weather resistant with superior IP65 rating.
The 240V spotlight takes a GU10 bulb, max 35W.
- The 12V spotlight takes an MR16 bulb, max 20W.
- Please note: the 12V MR16 version of this light will require a transformer.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.