Seaboard Brass Outdoor Flush Mount
The Seaboard Brass Outdoor Flush Mount adds a timeless nautical touch with a raw industrial edge to your outdoor settings. It handcrafted housing made of high grade cast brass reflects a robust build and can withstand exposure to the elements. Enclosing a glass cover, its brass fitting is left unlacquered to allow ageing or patina overtime to gain a rustic aesthetic. Either as single feature or multiples this flush mount is ideal under eaves, for your front porch or back porch and carport.
- High grade cast brass handcrafted build
- Raw finish that can age or patina over time
- IP rated robust build suited multiple outdoor uses
- Takes one screw in (E27) bulb
About the Seaboard Brass Outdoor Flush Mount:
- This ceiling light brings a touch of old world maritime flair to outdoor settings
- Its handcrafted build is made of high grade cast brass.
- The brass is left unlacquered to age or patina overtime. The brass requires hand polishing to maintain its look.
- If an aged finish is not desired, a lacquer spray can be used on the brass unit.
- The housing encloses a glass cover that displays the bulb.
- This ceiling light has an IP56 rating suited for multiple settings including seaside locations. Please consult an electrician for the best placement of this light.
- This outdoor light can be used indoors as well.
- This flush mount requires one screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.