Schoolhouse Glass Pendant Light - Boston
Product Code: P147-LRG
These schoolhouse glass pendants are a beautiful reproduction of the classic lights which were mainly found in libraries, schools and courthouses in years gone by. These hand blown glass shades are a timeless classic and were extremely popular in the 1920s which is testament to the designers of that era.
The schoolhouse shades smooth clean lines give it that timeless appeal which can be incorporated into any contemporary or traditional room. They give classic flair to any bedroom, entryway or living room. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Hand blown glass
- Opal glass shade in two sizes
- Genuine bakelite gallery
- Ideal for home lighting, cafe lighting or restaurant fitouts
- Standard Australian fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Quad Loop Tear drop Edison Bulb or our LED Light Bulb - GLS Round to add that finishing touch.
About the Schoolhouse Glass Light Shade:
- Hand blown glass shades.
- Opal white glass shade available in two sizes.
- The small shades are 20cm in diameter and 12cm high to the gallery.
- The large shades are 33cm in diameter and 23cm high to the gallery.
About the Cord Pendant Fixture:
- The chain cord pendant is for the large shade and has a simple and classic design. They have an approx 110cm drop from ceiling to the bottom of the gallery (not including the height of the shade). The chain cord can easily be shortened to any length and can also be specially ordered for any longer drop length.
- The chain cords ceiling rose is 10cm in diameter and 6cm in height.
- The small shade comes with the plain black or white cloth. It measures 1.8m and its ceiling rose is 10cm in diameter and 2.5cm high (not including the cord grip). The cord can easily be shortened to any length.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Schoolhouse Glass Pendant Light - Boston only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.