Schoolhouse Ceiling Pendant - Flinders
Product Code: P048-BLK
Schoolhouse pendants brings the vintage charm to even the most modern home. Popular in the 1920s these schoolhouse shades are a beautiful reproduction of the classic lights which were mainly found in libraries, schools and courthouses within that era.
The schoolhouse shades clean lines give it that timeless appeal which can be incorporated into any contemporary or traditional room. They give classic flair to any bedroom or entryway. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Opal glass shade
- Genuine bakelite gallery
- Hand blown glass
- 1.8 metre braided textile pendant cord
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for home or office setting
- Standard Australian domestic fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Tubular Filament Edison Bulb or our LED Light Bulb - GLS Round to add that finishing touch.
About the Schoolhouse glass light shade:
- Opal white glass shade.
- Measures: 18cm in diameter at the widest point and 18cm high to the gallery.
About the braided cord pendant fixture:
- The cord pendants have a simple and classic design and a 1.8 metre drop from ceiling.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
- The braided light cord is available in black or white and comes with the matching bakelite gallery. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your shopping basket.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Schoolhouse Ceiling Pendant - Flinders only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.