Savannah Glass Double Swivel Arm Wall Light
Showcasing clear glass elegance and simplicity, the Savannah Glass Wall Light can easily elevate any space in your home or business. Mounted on a steel wall arm, its glass shades come in a selection of distinct styles accented with a choice of sconce finishes. Two swivel lampholders extend lighting coverage along a horizontal plane to afford a functional and stylish update. Showcasing a bulb of your choice, this two light wall light is ideal above a breakfast nook, doorway or picture or mirror in your entryway or formal dining room.
- Modern vintage lighting accent for any space
- Clear glass shades in four styles
- Steel double arm in three finishes
- Swivel lampholders to adjust lighting direction
- Takes two screw in (E27) bulbs
About the Savannah Glass Double Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- This wall light makes a clear glass accent with vintage flair for your home or business.
- Its clear glass shades come in square/round and round shades.
- The steel double arm sconce comes in black, gold/brass or white finish.
- It features two 45° swivel lampholders to extend direction of lighting horizontally. The lampholder wing nut joint is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- This wall light requires two screw in (E27) bulbs. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.