Rockabilly Glass Pendant Light
Product Code: P333-BLKW-6QBLK-CLR
The rockabilly glass pendant light is hand blown opal or clear shade pendant with soft curves, rounded lines and distinct retro appeal. This style of pendant was a hallmark of the bustling entertainment unique to venues of the 1950’s. Now, it’s a styliser of living rooms, dining tables and commercial fitouts seeking the jazzy era uplift. With different combinations of clear or opal shades and a mix of braided cords in black or white galleries, the rockabilly glass pendant is a versatile ode to retro style in any space.
- 1950's reproduction of the classic light
- Hand blown opal or clear glass shade
- Chain cord or braided textile cord pendants
- Genuine bakelite gallery
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for kitchen island lighting, over breakfast tables and living rooms
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the glass pendant light shade:
- Opal white or clear glass shade.
- Hand blown shade.
- The shade measures 300mm in diameter at the widest point and 300mm high to the gallery.
About the pendant cord fixture:
- The braided textile cord pendants are available in either black cord with black lamp holder, white cord with white lamp holder or black cord with white lamp holder. All have a 1.8 metre drop from ceiling. The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The chain pendant available has a 1.95 metre drop. Comes complete with a metal ceiling rose that is 120mm in diameter and 150mm high including the stem. The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Rockabilly Glass Pendant Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.