Rockabilly Glass Pendant Light
The Rockabilly Glass Pendant Light is a versatile and distinct option with its retro appeal and a rounded beehive shape. Available in a variety of suspension styles, including both chain and pole options, this light can easily enhance any space. From living rooms to commercial environments with its appeal. It is a tasteful and stylish addition to any breakfast nook or area looking for a boost.
- Mid-century inspired light
- Hand blown opal glass shade
- Chain cord or pole suspension
About the Rockabilly Glass Pendant Light:
- Opal glass shade.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- It comes with either a chain cord or pole pendant suspension.
- The chain cord suspension comes in black or white finish, while the pole pendant suspension comes in black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a metal gallery. All are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass pendant which is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a matching gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- The metal pole suspension of 760mm length come in matt black, white and gold/brass finish. Available in varying pole lengths too if needed, in the following drop sizes: 380mm, 570mm, 950mm, 1140mm or greater. Please contact us for additional pole lengths.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for the pole suspension and the 12cm version for the chain cord from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- JFJane F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoAuthentic looking
We absolutely love the light and the quality is of a high standard. It looks so authentic to the era of our house
- ASAndrew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat looks and quality
When I opened the box this light was better than I imagined from the website. It is yet to be installed but I am very happy with this light.