Rockabilly Glass Flush Mount Light
The Rockabilly Glass Flush Mount Light instantly adds retro charm to rooms of any height. The flush mount design allows the opal glass shade to be hung close to the ceiling, making it perfect for low ceilings. This light would be ideal in all rooms of the house, but would be especially beautiful in lounge rooms, bedrooms or the bathroom. Commercially, it would add vintage ambience to hotel hallways, chic tea rooms or country B&B's.
- Opal hand blown glass shade
- Genuine Bakelite gallery
- Ideal for low ceilings in hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
- Available only at Fat Shack Vintage
About the Rockabilly Glass Flush Mount Light:
- The batten holder allows shades to be fitted as close to the ceiling as possible. Ideal for rooms with a low ceiling.
- The metal ceiling rose is in a matt black finish to suit most decors.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The wooden mounting block pictured are not included but can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lamp holder has a removable lamp shade ring and takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- LGLauren G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLooks great
Very happy with my purchase. Looks great in my older house. Not a huge light and I have it in a room with a slightly low roof.