Rocheport Glass Pole Pendant
Conveying a striking vintage statement with an industrial edge, the Rocheport Glass Pole Pendant adds a distinct identity to your interior. Its dome shade features a ribbed glass finish and frosted base to emanate dispersed lighting for atmospheric effect. Its suspension comprises of two poles allowing you to use one or both to achieve a desired height. Accented with black or gold/brass metalware to complete its classic look, this pendant light offers a stylish feature above kitchen islands, bar counters and dining tables in your home or restaurant.
- Vintage pendant with classic industrial flair
- Ribbed glass shade
- Suspension pole
- Takes one screw in (E27) bulb
About the Rocheport Glass Pole Pendant:
- Available in two finishes, matt black or gold/ brass. This pole pendant adds a timeless vintage identity to any interior.
- It features ribbed glass shade that diffuses light.
- The bottom rim of shade includes chain attachments to secure the shade while changing the bulb. These chain attachments can be removed.
- Its pole suspension is made up of two poles of equal length. One or both poles can be used to achieve a desired height.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting. Available in three colours.
- This pendant light requires one screw in (E27) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.