Riviera Glass Swing Pendant Light
Add an unmistakable statement of authentic vintage flair to your interiors with the Riviera Glass Swing Pendant Light. Showcasing timeless Art Deco flair of the 1920s, this hanging light features three handblown glass shades embellished with sculpted lines and a classic opal finish. Mounted from a metal bar with chain suspensions to form a linear arrangement, this pendant light suits above table lighting. Ideal to make an impression in any space, its the perfect solution for pool bar lighting, dining room lighting and kitchen island lighting.
- Statement light with Art Deco features
- Three handblown opal glass shades
- Two chain suspensions with metal bar
- Takes 3 bayonet (B22) bulbs
About the Riviera Glass Swing Pendant Light:
- This swing pendant light features three deco style opal glass shades.
- They have an opal finish to produce diffused lighting.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold/brass light with a matching gallery.
- The black long arm steel sconce and black g
- The shades are mounted to a black metal bar suspended by two chain and braided cord suspension.
- It comes with its own rectangle rose that is attached using a bracket.
- The lamp holder takes three standard bayonet (B22) light bulbs (max 60W).
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.