Rail Wall Light
The Rail Wall Light is a rustic industrial lighting solution that will enhance your living space. This light is made from steel, with a straight arm wall sconce and a timelessly designed shade. The raw appeal of this light lends itself to old style homestead porch lighting and weatherboard cottage outdoor wall lights. Place around the home or business, in particular as a welcome light under a front porch, an entryway light or in a café as seating booth lighting.
- Sleek wall light design
- Matt black wall sconce and shade
- IP23 rating
- Suitable for under cover outdoor areas
About the Rail Wall Light:
- This light features a rectangular metal wall sconce that measures 180mm in height, 120mm in width and 30mm projection from the wall.
- The shade is made from steel and has been given a matt black finish.
- The shade measures 255mm in diameter and 170mm in height.
- The total projection from the the wall is 330mm.
- This light has an IP23 rating so is suitable for outdoor use in undercover areas. A qualified electrician will be able to advise you if this light will be suitable for your desired outdoor area.
- Takes a standard E27 bulb (Max 60W).
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- RBRobbie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCountry Homestead
I am waiting for the electrician to install all 12 of them.
I will review & send photos when they are installed in a few weeks.
Is it possible to resend this initial request email to me please?