Portofino Ceramic Pendant Light
Update your space with a modern take on ceramic lighting with the Portofino Ceramic Pendant Light. This pendant is delicately crafted from unglazed white ceramic, giving it a soft, matt look. The ceramic is lightly translucent, radiating a subtle warm glow while switched on. This light is available with two styles of pendant cord in four finishes and would look equally at home in a bright, modern interior, or in a cosy, warm cottage, or even in commercial spaces such as a café.
- Classic heritage style pendant light
- Finely crafted from ceramic
- Suspension cord available in different styles
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Portofino Ceramic Pendant Light:
- The ceramic shade measures 130mm in diameter.
- Includes a braided cloth cord that is 3.3m long in black, gold/brass, jute or white finish.
- The shades are fitted to the lampholder with a gallery. All cords are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass round cord which is paired with a black gallery.
- The metal ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 25mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block shown is not included. Purchase the 10cm version here.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.