Portland Schoolhouse Wall Light
Infuse vintage charm into your lighting with the Portland Schoolhouse Wall Light. Embrace the classic 1930s aesthetic and add a touch of nostalgia to any room. This light emits a warm and inviting glow through the opal glass, perfect for enhancing your living room or dining room walls (anywhere you'd like to leave an impression). Available only at Fat Shack Vintage.
- Art deco influenced
- Large blown opal glass shade
- Steel wall arm in three finishes
Unique to Fat Shack Vintage
About the Portland Schoolhouse Wall Light:
- This wall light blend seamlessly with contemporary or classic styles.
- Constructed from artisanal blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The shades are fitted to the lampholder with a metal gallery. The black and white steel wall scones are paired with a matching gallery except for the gold/brass wall sconce which is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold suspension with a matching gallery.
- The opal glass shade provides diffused lighting and will fit a light bulb with a maximum diameterof 60mm.
- The straight arm design is constructed from steel and comes in a choice of gold/brass, white and black finishes to blend with both contemporary and classic interiors.
- The wall sconce features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
- Pair this light with the Portland Glass range for continuity between areas if so desired.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.