Portland Glass Schoolhouse Shade
The Portland Glass Schoolhouse Shade is a versatile addition to any household and is suitable for a range of different rooms. The large opal shade is handcrafted and provides a classic 1930s aesthetic to your lighting. Pair the shade with a cord, flush mount, or wall sconce to achieve your desired look.
- Large opal glass shade with classic 1930s aesthetic
- Pair this with a fixture of your choice
- Available only at Fat Shack Vintage
About the Portland Glass Schoolhouse Shade:
- This shade is ideal to bring diffused lighting to any interior when paired with a pendant cord, wall mount or flush mount of your choice.
- The shade is made of glass with a classic opal finish.
- It's large blown opal glass measures 420mm in diameter and 350mm in height.
- The top opening is 60mm in diameter. Will take a 3 1/4 sized gallery only.
- Takes a standard B22 lampholder only.
- Constructed from artisanal blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- For a cohesive look, consider pairing this light with others from the Portland Glass range.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.