Speckter Amber Glass Floor Lamp
The Speckter Amber Glass Floor Lamp combines form and function to easily enhance your living spaces. Paired with a black stem that takes a curved form for directional lighting, its elegant amber glass shade can be adjusted upwards or downwards. Complete with an inline foot switch for ease of use, the floor lamp makes a functional and aesthetic lighting solution for your living room, bedroom or home office.
- Aesthetic DIY lighting solution for modern interiors
- Adjustable amber glass shade
- Inline foot switch
- Takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb
About the Speckter Amber Glass Floor Lamp:
- This floor lamp offers a functional and aesthetic lighting solution for modern interiors.
- It has a black base and stem with a curved top end for directional lighting.
- Its amber glass shade can be adjusted upwards and downwards to alter direction of lighting.
Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
- The floor lamp includes an inline foot switch for ease of use.
- It takes a standard Australian screw in (E27) bulb. 25W max.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- KPKunal P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful floor lamp
This floor lamp looks great in the picture, but it looks even better in person. Great aesthetic for a cosy feel. My lamp shade arrived shattered, but Fat Shack Vintage was quick to respond and not soon after I received a new replacement shade. As someone has mentioned before, the glass shade can be a bit finicky to install (but it's not difficult). Just make sure that you unscrew the mounting screws to the edge first and then slide in the lamp shade all the way in, then tighten the screws back up.
- PWPatrick W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoLooks great but some issues
The lamp was really difficult to screw together as one end was almost stripped. In addition, it was way out of balance and we have used furniture pads to make it level.
We love the look of the product.