Plymouth Glass Wall Lamp with Wall Plug
The Plymouth Glass Wall Lamp is a great example of refined vintage style. The thick shallow conical glass shade spreads light and can easily be matched with a variety of bulbs. It is available as a wing or swing arm wall mount. Use in an office or study space. Alternatively, this wall lamp would suit café or restaurant settings too.
- Refined vintage style
- Thick intricate ribbed glass shade
- Matt black metal swing arm with wall plug
- Matt black or gold brass wing arm with 180 degree movement
About the Plymouth Glass Wall Lamp:
- Glass shade is clear with ribbed detail.
- Shade measures 240mm in diameter and 55mm high.
- There are two wall arms to choose from. One with a swing arm with wall plug the other a wing arm with 180 degree movement.
- The swing arm fixture has a distance of 50mm from the wall to the main pole stem. The pole can be shortened to any length. See the photos below of how we have cut the pole to a shorter length.
- It secures to the wall via 40mm diameter mount plates at each end of the pole.
- The swing arm is comprised of two short arms.
The black cloth light cord is 2.4 metres in length. It has a push bar switch and a wall plug.
- Wall plug means no electrician required for installation.
- Choose from either a matt black or gold/brass finish in the wing wall arm. which can swing 180 degrees against the wall once installed. Choice of having with or without an Inline switch in cord. Switch is 1.5m from the bottom of the wall plate and requires no electrician to install.
- It includes two metal wall mounts. The topmost wall plate is 47mm in width by 15mm high. The bottom wall mount is 100mm by 25mm.
- For continuity within your spaces, pair with the Plymouth Glass Pendant Light.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- ACAli C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoFantastic
Great light that compliments the other Plymouth style lights perfectly.