Pendant Light Cord
Product Code: H037-RND
These ceiling pendant light cords / light fixtures have a simple design to suit any decor. They come with your choice of braided or twisted light cord in the plain black. The light cords has a vintage style metal antique brass lampholder (bayonet B22) with shade ring on one end and a ceiling rose on the other.
These pendant light cords provide a way to hang your pendant lights/ light shades. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables and kitchen benches, using them in hallways or in the bedroom over bedside tables. The pendant light cord is so versatile and are ideal for office or retail fit-out and look great in cafe's, bars and restaurants too... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Black textile cloth cord in twist or round
- Antique brass lampholder
- Perfect for hanging pendant lights
- Vintage style lampholder
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About pendant light cord:
- Your choice between braided or twisted cloth light cord, available from the drop down menu.
- This braided/ twisted cord is 3 core insulated cable which is highly flexible, light, pliable and covered in cotton braid.
- The cloth light cord is 3 metres long (which is easily shortened to any desired length).
- The width of the lampholder around the thread (without the rings) is 27mm. Any shade used with this cord should have at least a 28mm hole.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Maximum wattage globe is 60W.
- These lighting fixtures are compliant to Australian electrical safety standards.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange.
- For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: unless stated otherwise in the description, no light bulb is included. This listing is for the pendant light cord with only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of bulbs online such as incandescent bulbs and energy saving bulbs that compliment our light shades and pendant lights beautifully. Please see these items if you are interested in any of them.