Orbital Glass Wall Light
Add mid-century modern style into your home with the Orbital Glass Wall Light. Crafted from a heavy brass or quality steel gooseneck arm, and a steel/glass shade, this wall light is finished in your choice of contemporary black or bold gold. Ideal for both modern and vintage decors, this wall light would suit fine dining restaurants, dining rooms and retro bookstores.
- Adjustable cord wall light
- Features a gooseneck arm
- Black or hand painted gold finishes available
- Quality steel and glass shade
About the Orbital Glass Wall Light:
- The shade is made from a steel outer and opal glass inner. Black or gold finish. The gold finish will be unique on every pendant shade as they are hand painted for an aged effect.
- The glass and steel shade measures 250mm in diameter.
- The gooseneck wall sconce is available in steel or brass. The brass gooseneck sconce is available in Matt Black. The steel gooseneck is available in Black or Gold/Brass.
- It is 240mm from the wall mount to the lampholder, and 120mm from the elbow to the lampholder.
- The wall mount plate is 100mm in diameter.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 bulb, 60W max light bulb.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.