Nouveau Glass Wall Light
This Nouveau Glass Wall Light exudes classic flair and Art Deco style. Its opal glass shade is streamlined in design and pairs with a choice of wall sconce styles made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass. The wall sconces come in a selection of finishes to complement and bring to life any room, and would look right at home lined down a hallway or parallel to a bathroom vanity mirror. This versatile wall light is available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic Art Deco style
- Handblown opal glass shade
- Steel or brass sconce in three different styles
- Steel sconce with wall plug option
- Wall sconces in a selection of finishes
About the Nouveau Glass Wall Light:
- The glass shade is paired with a wall sconce made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass and comes in a choice of straight arm long, straight arm short and gooseneck styles.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The brass sconces are finished in black.
- Please note: The brass light is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The steel sconces are finished in either black, gold/brass or white.
- The black gooseneck and straight arm long steel sconces come with a wall plug and inline switch option. The straight arm includes a rotary joint at the wall mount for horizontal movement.
- The steel straight arm features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The glass shade is also used on the Nouveau Hanging Light and Nouveau Flush Mount Light.
- Due to the size of the shade, we recommend a light bulb of no larger than 80mm in diameter.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.