Milan Ceramic Wall Light
A lattice style ceramic shade with a glossy white finish, the Milan Ceramic Wall Light will bring a unique charm to your space. This eye-catching design has been made from delicate strips of ceramic which after being laid in place are fired with an opaque white glaze, giving it a glossy finish and extra strength. Paired with an adjustable wall sconce or a gooseneck wall sconce with a variety of finishes to choose from, this ceramic wall light will look ideal within bedrooms, kitchens, or to highlight specific features of your space.
- Glazed ceramic shade in two sizes
- Vintage modern, versatile style
- Wall sconce in three finishes
- Takes one standard E27 bulb
About the Milan Ceramic Wall Light:
- Choose a clear bulb to project the shade pattern onto surrounding walls, or an opal bulb for more softly diffused and even light.
- The ceramic shade features a glazed, white gloss finish.
- The tall ceramic shade is 170mm in diameter by 170mm in height. The short shade measures 190mm in diameter by 100mm in height.
- The straight arm design is constructed from steel and features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards. To adjust the knuckles, the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- This gooseneck wall sconce adds a subtle vintage accent to a range of interiors.
- Both sconces are available in either a black, white or gold/brass finish.
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.