Milan Ceramic Flush Mount
Featuring an intricate design, the Milan Ceramic Shade Flush Mount is an exquisite fixture that embraces both a vintage and bohemian aesthetic. Featuring a glazed ceramic shade, the glossy finish combined with the peculiar design give this flush mount a truly eye-catching appeal. The design openings on the shade enable light to pass through, filling your space with a warm, subdued glow. Mount this light within your space as a statement piece or in multiples for a truly mesmerising appearance.
- Skilfully crafted ceramic shade
- Glazed white finish
- Heritage styled flush mount
- Takes one standard E27 bulb
About the Milan Ceramic Flush Mount:
- Pair this flush mount with a clear bulb to project the shade pattern onto surrounding walls, or an opal bulb for a warm, evenly diffused glow.
- The tall ceramic shade is 170mm in diameter by 170mm in height. The short shade measures 190mm in diameter by 100mm in height.
- The ceiling rose is available in either a black or white finish.
- The ceiling rose allows shades to be fitted as close to the ceiling as possible. Ideal for rooms with a low ceiling.
- The wooden mounting block pictured is not included can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting
- The lampholder has a removable lamp shade ring and takes a standard E27 screw in max 40w light bulb.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.