Michigan Open Glass Wall Light
- Quality steel wall sconce in three finishes and a range of styles
- Opal gloss shade
- Plug-in option for easy installation
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
- Wall sconces made from high quality steel.
- Available in short and long adjustable, gooseneck or 90 degree arm wall sconces.
- The black long arm and gooseneck sconce are additionally available with wall plugs for easy DIY installation.
- The straight arm steel wall sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the lampholder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The shades come in both small and medium sizes. These shades have an open end (small: 95mm diameter bottom opening, medium: 145mm).
- Opal gloss shade for soft diffused light and open bottom for brighter directional light.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- Consider pairing this light with others in the range for a cohesive look.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.