Michigan Open Glass Pole Pendant
The Michigan Open Glass Pole Pendant adds a classic and elegant feel to any space. Showcasing an open ended opal glass shade that diffuses light to produce an inviting glow. It can be mounted as either a single feature or in multiples to suit your space. Hang them high above a kitchen island bench or low across a dining table. These lights will add a touch of glamour to a high end restaurant, whisky bar or boutique hotel.
- Classic style glass pendant
- Open glass shades in various sizes
- Black, Gold/Brass or White pole finishes available
- Takes a bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Michigan Open Glass Pole Pendant:
- The steel poles are available in either Black, Gold/Brass or White painted finish.
- The suspension pole 760mm in length.
- The poles are also available in the following drop lengths: 380mm, 570mm, 950mm, 1140mm or greater. Please contact us for additional pole lengths.
- The opal glass shade diffuses light while the open bottom allows for brighter directional light.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a matching metal gallery.
- The small shade accommodates a max bulb diameter of 60mm while the medium and large shades takes a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- The wooden mounting block pictured are not included but can be can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting. These add a touch of interest to your light.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.