Michigan Open Glass Disc Wall Light
Bring a combination of modern and vintage style to your space with the Michigan Open Glass Disc Wall Light. Available in black, solid brass, steel and white finishes, these lights are able to fit into a range of design styles from a sleek modern hotel space to an industrial inspired bar or restaurant. Use singularly or grouped to fit your style. This light fixture can be used on both ceilings and walls.
- Discs available in four finishes and two sizes
- Opal gloss shades with open end
- Ideal for both ceiling and wall applications
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Michigan Open Glass Disc Wall Light:
- The disc wall sconce comes in black, solid brass, metal and white, and is available in small and large.
- Opal gloss shade for soft diffused light and open bottom for brighter directional light.
- The small shade has a max bulb diameter of 60mm.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- These discs have varying degrees of minor scratches, scuffs, imperfections, etc. The discs are laser cut by machinery from sheets - it is a rough, industrial finish. These minor imperfections are not considered defects.
- The natural steel finish will tarnish/rust/age over time. They are a raw metal and will develop a patina over time unless sealed with a lacquer. This is part of the charm and adds to the style of that particular metal choice.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 40W max light bulb.
- Please note that the metal discs are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.