Miami Glass Schoolhouse Wall Light
Create a classic design statement with the Miami Glass Schoolhouse Wall Light. The hand blown glass shade with its unique ridged design is perfectly paired with a gooseneck, 90 degree or straight adjustable arm to bring timeless appeal. The brass or steel sconce comes in a selection of finishes to suit any interior and includes a plug-in option for DIY convenience. Not just for residential use, this wall light is also ideal for a bars or cafés.
- Classic appeal wall light
- Opal finished shade in unique Schoolhouse design
- Strong steel or handcrafted brass wall sconce in a range of styles and finishes
- Plug-in option of easy installation
About the Miami Glass Schoolhouse Wall Light:
- Its wall sconce is made from steel or handcrafted from brass.
- The steel sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes.
- The black steel sconce comes with a wall plug and inline switch option for easy installation.
- The long arm steel sconce with wall plug comes in black finish and features a rotary joint at the wall sconce allowing movement along a horizontal axis.
- The steel short and long arm sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The brass sconce comes in Antique Bronze, Black, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass finishes. As the brass lights are made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- If a finish is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us for more information on purchasing that finish.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- Features opal glass shades in unique Schoolhouse design. The tiered level design glass shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown and handcrafted glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.