Mayflower Double Swivel Arm Wall Light
A timeless classic, the Mayflower Double Swivel Arm Wall Light brings sophistication to any living space. Suspended on a slender double arm steel sconce are two floral-inspired opal glass shades. Its steel sconce comes in a choices of three finishes and features swivel lampholders. The wall light adds an elegant touch to any modern or traditional interior and makes an ideal feature for cafes, bedrooms, and living and dining spaces.
- Lighting accent with timeless style
- Floral-inspired opal glass shades
- Double arm steel sconce in three finishes
- Swivel lampholders
About the Mayflower Double Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- Its features two classic opal glass shades in two sizes.
- Glass shades are made from blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of all blown glass. They are not to be considered defects.
- The shades are mounted by a steel double arm sconce finished in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes.
- Its features two 45° swivel lampholders to extend lighting coverage.
- Its wing nut joint is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- Its glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. The black and gold wall sconces are paired with a black gallery while the white wall sconce is paired with a white gallery.
- The wall light takes two bayonet (B22) bulbs.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.