Mason Jar Lights
Product Code: P242-BLK-3CRD
These vintage style mason jar lights are a reproduction of the antique mason jar from the 1880's. The vintage-chic clear glass pendant light work well as a single mason jar pendant light and are even more head-turning when hung in multiples at different heights. To create that dynamic design statement, they are available in a choice of either three, five or nine mason jar lights. Each braided light cord is adjustable in length to a maximum 3 metres, which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design. Such as a spiral or staggered tier design as seen on the nine drop light. They are so striking when hung in multiples and are sure to be a talking point in any home, restaurant or commercial setting.
The mason jar is a molded glass jar that was traditionally used to preserve fruit or jam, hence the name Jam Jar Lights. So they ooze lots of vintage appeal and are the perfect way to add a little charm to any decor. Today's popular uses include accenting above dining tables, meeting room tables and kitchen counter tops or as a feature in a staircase area. This is a Fat Shack Vintage Design. It is a one of a kind light, designed and hand assembled here in our factory. You will not find anything like it elsewhere.
- Transparent glass jar shade
- Striking when hung in multiples
- Adjustable 3 metre length braided light cord
- Create your own bespoke design
- Ideal for restaurant fitouts, cafe lighting or home decor
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This glass pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our teardrop spiral LED filament bulb or our cross loop LED filament bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the mason jar lights:
- Transparent wide-mouthed glass jar shade.
- Reproduction glass jars of the antique mason jar from the 1880's.
- All feature the mason logo and metal lid.
- Available in a choice of either a single mason jar pendant light or three, five or nine mason jar lights.
- Jar measures: 115mm in diameter and 220mm high.
About the braided cord pendant fixture:
- Black braided cloth light cord is 3 metres long (which is easily shortened to any desired length). Which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design.
- The ceiling rose for the single mason jar is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- Give the single pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block. The mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The ceiling rose for the three, five and nine drop is 200mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The lamp holders takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Mason Jar Lights only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.