Loft Ceiling Light - XL
These Loft ceiling lights pay homage to the enamel pendant lights of the forties. The vintage gloss black enamel is contrasted with a white inner. With a range of chain cords to choose from, enhance your space with this x-large black pendant fixture. It is an impressive industrial light that will undoubtedly be a statement piece above bench tops, dining tables and kitchen benches.
- Forties style industrial shade with gloss black enamel finish
- Choice of chain/cord suspensions
- Ideal for retail fit-outs, bars, restaurant or cafe lighting
- Standard Australian bayonet (B22) fitting
About the Loft Ceiling Light - XL:
- This pendant light is designed in the factory style of the forties.
- Its X-large shade is finished in a black enamel gloss with a white reflective inner.
- The shade comes in a choice of four suspension options: cable cord in black or gold/brass finish, top entry chain in black or white finish, side entry chain in black or white finish or a heavy gauge chain. The suspension cords can be shortened to a desired length.
The heavy gauge chain includes a braided cloth cloth light cord and a heavy gauge chain.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here for the top entry and side entry chains. Select the 12cm version for use with the top entry chain and the 10cm option if pairing with the cable cord or the side entry chain.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. 60W max.
Please note: This product is not eligible to be refunded, returned, or exchanged. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.