The Lodge Chandelier is a Gothic inspired chandelier with rustic industrial appeal. The black ring is reminiscent of iron cartwheel chandeliers of the medieval period, and is suspended by a black chain that completes the look. No need to own a drafty castle to achieve the drama offered by this chandelier; with its updated aesthetic, it would suit traditional, rustic and industrial inspired interiors. Hang above dining tables or staircases, or in the lounge or bedroom. This chandelier would add vintage industrial appeal to a country lodge hotel, urban restaurant or industrial brewery.
- Gothic industrial design
- Large circular black metal ring suspended by black chain
- Pillar lamp holders for 8 light bulbs
- Inspired by iron cartwheel chandeliers of the medieval period
About the Lodge Chandelier:
- Made of metal the large circular ring is 640mm in diameter with a ring height of 50mm.
- The three metal rods that hold the large circular ring of the chandelier has a twisted finish. They connect to the centrepiece of the light. The centrepiece is connected to a chain suspension with a black plastic cord.
- This chandelier has a maximum drop of 1.5 metres. Measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the large circular ring.
- Using only one oval link to attach the centre piece to the rose gives a minimum drop from the ceiling to the bottom of the pendant ring of 630mm.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The black metal ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- This black chandelier holds 8 pillar style lamp holders. They take a standard screw in (E27) light bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.