Lloyd Reeded Glass Swivel Arm Wall Light
The Lloyd Reeded Glass Swivel Arm Wall Light is a superb tribute to mid-century design. Built from steel in three finishes, this adjustable wall sconce makes it simple to discover the ideal match for your decor. The stunning reeded glass frame comes in both clear and opal glass finishes, allowing for effortless coordination. Upgrade your bedroom, dining area, or foyer lighting with this top-notch wall light.
- Classic mid-century design
- Reeded glass shades in clear or opal finish
- Wall sconce in a selection of finishes
About the Lloyd Reeded Glass Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- This wall light offers a mid-century modern lighting statement for both residential and commercial interiors.
- It features a opal or clear reeded glass shades. The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Its wall sconce is made from steel in either Black, Gold/Brass or White finishes.
- It features two 45° swivel lampholders to extend the coverage of lighting as needed.
- Its wing nut joint is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- This wall light requires one bayonet (B22) bulbs. 40W max.
- For a cohesive look, consider pairing this light with others from the Lloyd Reeded Glass range.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.