Lloyd Reeded Glass Chandelier
The Lloyd Reeded Glass Chandelier instantly elevates your space with its modern Mid-Century style. Shades are paired with a high quality steel three-arm frame that comes in two finishes. The steel fixtures feature 180° swivel lamp holders to adjust upwards and downwards. Showcased on the steel chandelier arms are three distinctive reeded glass shades in either a clear or opal finish. Ideal to add glamour and identity to venues, cafes, and restaurants, this pendant also makes a statement in dining rooms, entryways and hallways in your home.
- Distinctive lighting feature with contemporary silhouette
- Three reeded glass shades in either opal or clear
- Quality steel frames
- Takes three standard bayonet B22 bulbs
About the Lloyd Reeded Glass Chandelier:
- The triple arm steel frames are available in Black or Gold/Brass finishes.
The steel frames feature adjustable arms using wingnut screws on the ends for 180 degrees of vertical range for the shades.
- To adjust the lamp holder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The lamp holder is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The steel chandelier when assembled totals a 990mm drop from the ceiling. The two poles supplied in the box total 380mm pole length when combined. Both poles must be used. Additional extension poles of 380mm can be added if you would like a length greater than 990mm, simply contact us to arrange.
- The steel chandelier attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap covers the hole.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 60W.
- It features three reeded glass shades in either clear or opal finishes.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- The glass shade is fitted to the arm with a gallery. Both the black and the gold/brass steel chandelier is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a gold gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- It takes three standard bayonet (B22) light bulb. 60W max.
- For a cohesive look, consider pairing this light with others from the Lloyd Reeded Glass range.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.