Lexington Glass Pendant
The Lexington Glass Pendant is a charming reproduction of a classic 1930s style which were found in public libraries, schools and courthouses. Comprised of an opal glass shade and your choice of suspension. Hang individually in the foyer or over the dining table, or in multiples above the kitchen island or in the hallway. Commercially, this light would suit a traditional tea room, urban café or heritage theatre.
- Opal glass shade
- Choose from chain/cord or pole suspension options
- Handblown glass
- Vintage 1930s inspired design
About the Lexington Glass Pendant:
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Comprised of an opal glass shade and your choice of chain/cord and pole suspension options.
- The sawtooth chain suspension allows you to hang your light on uneven ceilings or adjust for shade weight. Available in black or white finishes.
- Poles available in black, gold and white finishes.
- The chain cord can easily be shortened and can also be ordered for any longer drop lengths. The rods are also available in shorter and longer lengths. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The wooden mounting block pictured are not included but can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for the round cord and the 12cm version for the chain cord from the drop down menu.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) light bulb. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.