Leeds Hook Swivel Arm Wall Light
The Leeds Hook Swivel Arm Wall Light brings classic industrial style and functionality to your space. The angled shade directs light over your workspace while keeping it out of your eyes. The sconce features and adjustable arm, allowing the shade to be tilted up and down, making for effective task lighting. The steel shade is made out of high quality porcelain enamel, giving it a sleek, glossy black surface and high contrast white underside. This lamp would be ideal for use as task lighting above a desk, or for bringing a touch of industrial style to a restaurant or bar.
- Urban industrial design
- Porcelain enamel steel black shade with white inner finish
- Steel wall sconce in three finishes
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Leeds Hook Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- Angled shades disperse the light forwards and down.
- Our porcelain enamel shades use these same age old methods to produce shades as the factory shades of yesteryear. By the nature of the complex process, shades may have varying degrees of minor surface imperfections such as chips, cracks and textural variations. They add character and appeal to the shades and are not considered defects.
- This wall sconce is adjustable, making it a functional update for any interior.
- The wall arm is made of steel and is available in a black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The wall sconce features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle, the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- The wall light takes a standard Australian screw in (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.