Lambton Fabric Shade Wall Light
Mixing modern and traditional, the Lambton Fabric Shade Wall Light is ultimately customisable to suit your space. Choose from handcrafted brass or quality steel fixtures in several finishes, paired with a fabric shade in black or white. Install this light above a bedside table, either side of a doorway or along a hallway for stylish functional lighting. Commercially, this light would suit a traditional wine bar, chic bridal boutique or country lodge.
- Handcrafted brass or quality steel wall sconce
- Several finishes available
- White or black fabric shade
About the Lambton Fabric Shade Wall Light:
- Tapered fabric shade available in black with gold inner or white.
- Gooseneck wall sconce in brass or steel.
- The brass sconces are also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us to enquire about purchasing these finishes.
- Please note: as the brass wall sconces are made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The steel gooseneck sconces come in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 1-2 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the product item, the postage cost will need to be confirmed before you add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us to calculate the shipping price for you.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.