Kemerton Wall Light
The Kemerton Wall Light adds a touch of timeless elegance to your interior with its subtle character and diffused lighting. Suspended on a high quality brass or steel wall sconce the wall light features a signature acid frost glass shade embellished with a classic design. Its handcrafted brass wall arm comes in three different styles complete with a matt black finish. The steel arm comes in a choice of styles and finishes and features a swivel lampholder. Complete with plug-in options for DIY convenience, this wall light with its versatile selections easily complements a range of classic and traditional interiors and themes.
- Timeless design suited for traditional interiors
- Acid frost glass shade with subtle design
- Wall arm in three styles and a choice of finishes
- Black steel sconce with wall plug and inline switch option
About the Kemerton Wall Light:
- This wall light comes with an elegant design suited for tradition or classic interiors.
- It features an acid frost glass shade complete with a subtle design.
- The glass shade is mounted on a high quality brass or steel wall sconce.
- Its brass sconce comes in either gooseneck, short or long arm style and finished in matt black.
- Please note: The brass sconces are also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. Please note: As this light is made-to-order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The steel wall sconces come in gooseneck, long and short sizes finished in either black, gold or white.
- The black steel gooseneck and long wall arm come with wall plug and inline switch option for easy installation. The plug-in long arm includes a rotary joint at the wall mount for movement along horizontal plane.
- The long and short steel wall sconce feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the lampholder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.