Industrial Multi Arm Light
This Industrial Multi Arm Light is styled on the French-designed Jielde signal wall lamp from the 1950s. This is a practical light that can be manoeuvred left and right on a swivel fixture. The classic mid-century industrial style would work with a wide range of interiors. Place above a reading nook or desk in your home, or over booth seating or the reception desk in your business.
- Jielde Loft Light inspired light
- Black matt metal
- Arm arm can be manoeuvred left to right and set at different heights/angles on the up/down
- Ideal for task lighting activities such as working or reading
About the Industrial Multi Arm Light:
- This wall light has a matt black finish.
- The left to right swing function is designed for regular daily use. The up and down rotation of the arm knuckle joints/arms is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The swing arm fixture has a distance of 50mm from the wall to the centre of the sconce pole stem.
- The acute angle the arms can close to is approximately 45 degrees. The arms should not be extended beyond an angle of 90 degrees.
- The shade will fit a light bulb no larger than 95mm in diameter.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included and can be purchased separately from here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder of this wall light is compatible with a bayonet B22 bulb, max 60W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.