Industrial Gooseneck Cone Chandelier
The Industrial Gooseneck Cone Chandelier is a classic statement of industrial design. The fixture is constructed from high quality steel in a black or gold/brass finish, while the shades are available in eight different steel, copper, and brass finishes. The industrial styling is versatile, fitting perfectly in a similarly styled room or working as a standout centrepiece in an otherwise modern interior. Popular décor uses include accenting above dining tables and kitchen benches or using them in hallways. Ideal for country pubs, urban eateries or industrial breweries.
- Industrial style chandelier
- Shades available in eight finishes and two sizes
- Fixtures available in two finishes
- Takes three standard household B22 bulbs
About the Industrial Gooseneck Cone Chandelier:
- Quality steel base available in a black or gold/brass finish.
- The steel chandelier is assembled with a 990mm length from the ceiling. During installation, this length can be reduced to 590mm or 190mm. If you would like length greater than 990mm, please contact us.
- Each gooseneck arm projects 240mm from the main pole.
- The centre piece is 80mm in diameter and is 90mm high.
- The 3 light pendant attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap cover the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades are a painted finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from solid brass.
- The copper shades are made from solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look. The Bright Brass/Copper shades have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer. Both finishes will continue to patina over time, dependant on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright finish will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, perfectly consistent finish. The beauty of choosing to use natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shades are made from quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and minimise the oxidisation/rusting/ spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina dependant on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended style.
- The lamp holder takes three standard bayonet (B22) light bulbs; max 60W.
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 7-13 business days
- Sydney: 5-11 business days
- Canberra: 8-12 business days
- Adelaide: 7-12 business days
- Brisbane: 6-10 business days
- Tasmania: 7-12 business days
- Darwin: 9-13 business days
- Perth: 8-13 business days
For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can now click & collect your order from our Melbourne warehouse, so shopping with us has never been easier. Please contact us to arrange a collection time convenient for you.
We understand that, from time-to-time, not everything goes according to plan. For this reason, we happily offer a 60-day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. If your item arrives in tip top condition, but you’re not 100% satisfied, you can return the items in original, unused and unmarked condition with original packaging within 60 days for a full refund, minus the freight cost.
Please note: This excludes sale items, special and custom order items. For ‘special event’ sale items please see the terms and conditions applicable to that sale.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back, and please return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
42-46 Cochranes Rd
Moorabbin VIC 3189
Upon delivery of your order, please check your order to ensure it’s arrived in perfect condition. If there are any damages, faults or problems with your order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of goods. We will of course replace or refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQs or our Returns & Warranties Page
- SHSonia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agowell packed, good quality light
arrived well packed, communication was constant as my light took a while to come in. very professional to deal with.