Industrial Bunker Cage Disc Pendant
The Industrial Bunker Cage Disc Pendant is a classic in modern industrial design. This light is high quality and built to last, with its cast aluminium alloy cage, impact resistant glass and brass or steel disc. Choose from a single pendant for a simple lighting statement, or choose from a three, five or nine drop pendant light to make an impact. Each alloy cage can be removed, allowing this light to change from a distinctly industrial design to something modern. This light will add flare to your urban restaurant, rustic brewery or industrial retail space.
- Disc in two finishes
- Removeable cast aluminium cage in black
- Single, three, five or nine drop pendant
- Choice of clear glass or frosted glass cover
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Industrial Bunker Cage Pendant:
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy.
- It comes in a black finish.
- The internal glass dome comes in clear or frosted and is dense impact resistant tempered glass.
- The disc is available in a black steel or brass disc in a plain brass finish.
- Available as a single, three, five or nine drop pendant light.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- The internal glass dome will fit a light bulb in it that is no larger than 80mm diameter x 170mm high.
- The braided cord is 3 metres in length and is easily shortened to any length, so that the drop height is adjustable.
- These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments where durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc. are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.