Black Cage Light Shade
Add a bold and daring statement to your residential or commercial lighting space with the Black Cage Light Shade. Constructed from steel with a black powder coated finish, they are perfect to create a 'exposed' yet bold lighting statement. They are ideal for use as ceiling pendant lights, flush mount lighting, or even as table lamps.
- Striking black cage style
- Steel cage with black powder coated finish
- Ideal for home or office décor
- Perfect for creating a bold 'bare' lighting statement
About the Black Cage Light Shade:
- Constructed from steel and features an open bottom design for easy relamping.
- The shade is finished in powder coated black.
- Measure 330mm high and 150mm in diameter across the open bottom, and expands to 235mm in diameter across the widest part of the curve.
- Requires one standard Australian B22 (bayonet) 60w max light bulb.
- If you want to build your own unique light, check out our range of pendant cords, galleries and light bulbs.
- You could also buy several shades and span them out. Check out our Cord Suspension Plate, which lets you fan the shades out into your own arrangement.
- Please note: This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.