Huxley Glass Wall Light
The Huxley Glass Wall Light mixes classic glass styles with a distinct industrial look. The glass shade comes in two sizes with a clear, opal or opal with open bottom style. The shade is mounted to a quality steel or handcrafted brass wall sconce available in three styles that come in a selection of finishes to easily complement your décor. This wall light makes an ideal finishing touch for your café and restaurant interior, kitchen or hallway.
- Combine industrial elements with the elegance of glass
- Handblown glass shade in two sizes
- Shade in clear, opal or open bottom style
- Handcrafted brass or quality steel sconce in three styles
About the Huxley Glass Wall Light:
- The glass shades come in small and medium sizes.
- Excluding the open bottom shades, the shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- We recommend our long arm or 90 degree arm option if using medium size shades.
- Its wall sconce is made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass, both available in short or long options.
- The brass sconce comes in a Matt Black finish.
- Please note: The brass fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. If the brass item is out of stock there is an approximate lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The steel sconce comes in Black and Gold/Brass finishes.
- The adjustable steel sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The 90 degree arm steel sconces do not feature an adjustable wingnut.
- The glass shade is fitted to the fixture of your choice with a gallery and steel band. Black fixtures are paired with a matching black gallery and matching black steel band. Gold fixtures are paired with a black contrasting gallery and matching gold/brass steel band. If you would like a gold gallery with this fixture, please contact us.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm, the medium shades take a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- This wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Lampholder hole size
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.