Huxley Glass Pendant Light
Infuse a unique contemporary flair to your decor with the Huxley Glass Pendant Light. Its glass construction lends a touch of classic elegance to its modern design. Housed in a steel band cage design, the glass shades come in a wide range of styles and sizes. Suspend the housed glass with your choice of cord or steel pole fixture in black or gold finishes. This pendant exudes timeless appeal which fits perfectly in living rooms, over kitchen islands or dining tables.
- Pole, cord or chain glass pendant light
- Shade available in clear or opal glass in variety of styles and sizes
- Solid pole, cord or chain in two finishes
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Huxley Glass Pendant Light:
- The braided cords are available in either black or gold fixture finishes.
- The chain fixture comes in a black finish.
- The steel poles are available in either black or gold painted finish.
- The suspension pole is 760mm in length.
- The poles are also available in the following drop lengths: 380mm, 570mm, 950mm, 1140mm or greater. Please contact us for additional pole lengths.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 40W.
- The glass shade is fitted to the fixture of your choice with a gallery and steel band. Black fixtures are paired with a matching black gallery and matching black steel band. Gold fixtures are paired with a black contrasting gallery and matching gold/brass steel band. If you would like a gold gallery with this fixture, please contact us.
- The glass shades are available in opal, opal with open bottom or clear finish.
- The shades come in small, medium and large sizes.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm and the medium and large shades takes a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- Excluding the open bottom shades, the shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- BSBobbie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTres chic!
Love it! It’s perfect in my walk in pantry.
- GCglenn c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPendant fittings
Beautiful fittings, very good quality.