Highgate Outdoor Wall Light
Make an impression with the practical and stylish Highgate Outdoor Wall Light. The timeless geometric lines and matt black finish with gold brass accents allows for easy styling and kerb appeal in your outdoor entertainment area, restaurant, hotel or bistro. For a more dramatic look, showcase this light with a designer light bulb. With an IP44 rating, this wall light is suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- Luxe wall light
- Black metal body with gold brass accents
- Ideal for both residential and commercial use
- Takes two screw-in (E27) light bulb
About the Highgate Outdoor Wall Light:
- Matt black metal body with with gold brass accents and clear glass side panels.
- Closed at the bottom and top.
- This wall light is 310mm high and 145mm wide. It has a depth of 140mm.
- Square wall mount, lamp mounts directly to wall.
- IP44 rating (suitable for indoor and outdoor use)
- The lampholder takes two screw in (E27) light bulb, max 40w and 240v.
- The clear glass side panels is pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.