Hengrave Pendant Light
The Hengrave Pendant Light will bring a striking and industrial urban aesthetic to your home or commercial setting. With its smooth bell shaped curves, it's available in three satin finishes, black, brushed brass and white. Perfect as task lighting or as a main light, we recommend this light in a bedroom, dining room or atop a kitchen island. Commercially, this light would suit a luxe cocktail bar, chic bridal boutique or urban wine bar.
- Three finishes available
- Metal shade
- Stirrup shade top
- Takes one standard E27 bulb
About the Hengrave Pendant Light:
- This large pendant light features a metal shade with a stirrup shaped top.
- It is available in three modern finishes: Black, Brushed Brass and White.
- The black and white lights come with a matching 2m fabric cord and ceiling rose.
- The brushed brass pendant light comes with a matching ceiling rose and 2m black fabric cord.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 (screw-in) 40W max light bulb.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the item, the postage cost will need to be confirmed.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.