Halsway Outdoor Wall Light
The Halsway Outdoor Wall Light is the ideal lamp for those who appreciate a blend of modern design and traditional heritage. Its construction is composed of aluminium with a gooseneck arm to add to its traditional outlook. Equipped with an opal acrylic diffuser, this light comes in a black or white finish. With an IP44 rating making it a durable lighting solution for indoor and outdoor spaces. Affix this wall light around the outside of your home to light a side passage or back balcony for that finishing touch.
- Designed with in a traditional style
- Black or white finish
- IP44 rated
- Can be used for both residential and commercial purposes
About the Halsway Outdoor Wall Light:
- Comprised of a aluminium finish with a opal acrylic diffuser.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- The wall light's dimensions include a fitting backplate of 190x120mm, a fitting diameter of 27mm and a fitting projection of 400mm.
- This wall light has an IP rating of IP44, meaning it is suitable for limited outdoor installation. Always consult your electrician about the appropriate placement of your outdoor lights.
- This wall light requires one E27 screw in light bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.