Como Glass Pendant
The Como Glass Pendant adds a touch of traditional vintage charm to any room. Holophane glass was a popular choice in the early 1900s. The ribbed glass shade comes in four styles and can be customised with your choice of pendant cord. Ideal for bedroom lighting, dining room lighting or kitchen lighting, as well as café lighting or commercial fitouts that are looking to inject some classic vintage style.
- Classic vintage style
- Shade in four styles
- Select chain, twisted and round cord styles
- Takes a bayonet (B22) light bulb
About the Como Glass Pendant:
- This pendant light features a robust holophane glass shade with a ribbed finish.
- The glass shades are available in small and large plain or small and large frill edge.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- It comes with a selection of 6 suspension cord styles.
- The braided round cord comes in black, gold/brass or white finish with matching lampholders and pairs with the small plain shades as well as small and large frill shades.
- The twisted braided cord has a black finish and pairs only with the small plain shades as well as small and large frill shades.
- The top entry and side entry chain cords come in either black or white finish and differ in the entry point of the cloth cord.
- The chain cords pair with the small and large shades.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a gallery. The black and white cords are paired with a matching gallery while the gold/brass cord is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold/brass cord with a matching gallery.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for the ceiling rose that is 100mm in diameter. Select the 12cm version for the ceiling rose that is 120mm in diameter.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. 60W max.
- If the item is out of stock there is a lead time from ordering to despatch. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note that the side chain is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.