Glass Chandelier - Washington
This glass chandelier combines our classic Washington schoolhouse shades with an industrial pendant for a unique blend of styles. The schoolhouse handblown glass shades have an opal finish and come in two size options including hand painted stripe styles for added character. Make a statement above dining tables and kitchen benches. It is also ideal for creating atmospheric lighting in café or restaurant interiors.
- Authentic vintage statement light
- Brass triple light chandelier in three finishes
- Handblown opal glass shade in two sizes
- Small shade with hand painted stripe styles
About the Glass Chandelier - Washington:
- The shades are handblown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of all handblown glass. They are not considered defects.
- The shade comes in small and medium sizes.
- Its small shade includes one stripe, three stripe and five stripe hand painted styles.
- The shades are fitted to a pressed brass 4 1/4" gallery.
- Handcrafted brass suspension with straight arms frame comes in Matt Black, Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze or Satin Brass. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. Ordering the brass frame would qualify this as a special order item and as such it cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a finish if not listed in the drop down menu.
- Due to the size of the item, the postage cost will need to be confirmed.
- The 500mm pole that connects to the ceiling rose can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. The minimum drop is 600mm due to the support struts.
- The maximum drop from the ceiling to the bottom of the lamp holders is 1.2 metre. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The centre joint is 70mm in diameter and 75mm high.
- The chandelier attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and the hole is covered with a ceiling cap.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- As this product is made to order here in Australia, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- Please note: we cannot cancel made to order items for a refund or exchange once production has commenced.
- For a shipping quote, please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the product item, the postage cost will need to be confirmed before you add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us to calculate the shipping price for you.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.